Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Training Day


Hey there, crime kids. Happy Hump Day. It's time once again to take a trip to the dark side, where your most violent fantasies become sins of the flesh, right here, where the hardboiled action is non-stop, at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

In Chapter 13 of FULL BODY, Portuguese masseuse Catalina Gil has to fend off the advances of Turkish ambassador Omar Turgenev ... while Australian Spitfire Lindsay Lett services chiseled Navy Seal Gus Hardon, much to her delight. Meanwhile, security guard Rod Katz catches all the action on hidden video cameras ...


INT. BLACK MASSAGE SUITE - NIGHT
Catalina steps out of the spa.
Wraps a towel around her.

OMAR TURGENEV (45) watches.
Smooth, pretty boy,
the ‘Turkish Victor Mature.’

Adjusts his groin under a jet of water.
But why is he still wearing his tie?

CATALINA
You grab me like that,
you have to pay extra.
Pulling on me like
I was Turkish taffy.

OMAR
Come back in. Please.
I keep my hands to myself.

CATALINA
I think we should start your massage.
This is only a forty-five-minute session.
(sexy, teasing)
And I thought ambassadors
made out like bandits.

OMAR
(starts to get out)
We do.
It’s just that Madame Turgenev and I
are attending the Croatian
embassy ball tonight.
And if I’m late, it’s my head
on a wrought iron post.

He goes to the bar.
Grabs his drink.
Takes a sip. Smiles.

CATALINA
Come.
Let the angel of Lisbon
take you to new heights of pleasure.

Omar goes to the table.
As he passes her, SLAPS her rear.

CATALINA
Hey!

OMAR
Whoops.
Was that your ass?
(puts drink down)
I’m sorry.
I’m a bad boy.
Forgive me?

He hops on up.
Catalina turns her head.
Silently curses.

OMAR
Did you say something?

CATALINA
That’s fifty dollars
added to your tab.

OMAR
Worth every penny.
Smooth. Round. Hard.
You should be proud.
(lays down his head)
Ready for new heights, my Latin goddess.

She squirts oil on her hands.
Big smile. Eyes full of hatred.

CATALINA
Then let’s start climbing.

CLOSE ON --

Catalina’s purse.
Cell phone VIBRATING inside.

INT. BLUE MASSAGE SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
Lindsey sits in the spa,
siping a large blue martini.

GUS HARDEN
steps into frame (27).

Chiseled, rock-hardbody. Gleaming.

And right now, with his
perfect bare ass to the CAMERA.

GUS
Reporting for duty -- miss.

LINDSEY
(laughs)
Holy shit.

GUS
(gets in water)
Holy shit what?

LINDSEY
You’re fucking gorgeous.
And you’re a SEAL.

GUS
And I'm trained.

LINDSEY
That’s my joke --
(beat)
So what on earth are you doing here?

GUS
Pulled out my back in Nepal.
(beat)
And my wife is pregnant.

LINDSEY
(reaches over, strokes his arm)
Dangerous mission?

GUS
Danger is my middle name.
(leans in to kiss)
I’m not supposed to do this --

LINDSEY
Definitely against the rules --

And they kiss.
Softly. Then hungrily.

ON A TELEVISION MONITOR
we see them make out.

Hot. Heavy.
Thrashing in the water.

INT. SECURITY WATCH ROOM - AT THAT MOMENT
Rod Katz watches.
Eyes glazed.
Hand moves down to his crotch.

ROD
Yeah, c’mon -- fuck her.
Give me the money shot --

A soft KNOCK-KNOCK on the door.

ROD
Who’s there?

REYNOLDS (O.C.)
It’s Reynolds.
Can I come in?

ROD
(to himself)
Okay, be cool, be cool.
(rubs his hands on his pants)
Yeah, sure -- hold on.

He goes to the door.
Unlocks, opens it.

Reynolds comes in.
Holds a manilla shipping envelope.

REYNOLDS
Hello, Katz.

ROD
Hi -- it’s Rod.

REYNOLDS
I know. Sit.

He does, perplexed.

ROD
So what’s up?

REYNOLDS
Here’s what’s up.
(whips out her badge)
I’m with a federal agency
organized crime task force,
and I’ve just busted you
selling your little home movies on Ebay.
(pulls out a DVD)
Brazen, I must admit.
But extraordinarily stupid.
You’re under arrest, asshole.

ROD
Shit.
No -- wait, I can explain --

REYNOLDS
Shut the fuck up and listen to me,
you fat, fucking greasy tub of shit --

He nods. Blinking.

ROD
Okay, okay --

REYNOLDS
You are going to help me
gather evidence that the perversion
I saw on this DVD is business as usual.
AND, that the girls engage
in sexual intercourse for money.
You cooperate, I’ll give you immunity.
Maybe.

ROD
Shit.

REYNOLDS
You in?
Or do I take you to
federal lockup right now --

ROD
I’m in. I’m in.
(beat)
Shit.

REYNOLDS
What’s wrong? Scared?

ROD
No.
(beat)
I -- shit my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment