Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome To The Pleasuredome

Happy Monday, crime motherfuckers! It's time once again to take a trip to the dark side. To a place where your darkest fantasies become sins of the flesh, right here at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

In Chapter 10 of FULL BODY, we return again to The International, DC's most exclusive 'gentleman's spa.' In today's episode, newbie Summer Donovan learns the fine art of S&M role playing in her session with former vice president Cameron Bisby. Meanwhile Croatian temptress Mavra Vlaovic plans her revenge on her husband, mob boss Yuri, owner of the club ...


INT. BLACK MASSAGE SUITE - NIGHT
Summer massages Cammy. Slowly. Carefully.
He lies on his back. Eyes closed. In heaven.

BISBY
Dominance and submission is a lost art.
It’s about respect. Power. Release. NOT pain.
S and M, whips and chains,
bondage and discipline are for perverts.
This is about order.
A way for someone to have control
in a world that’s in disarray.
Or for someone who has to follow rules,
a protocol, a way to let go of control --
and find peace.
(beat)
And the roles are fluid.
Where your desires can flip mid-stream.
(beat)
Do you understand?

SUMMER
Yes, I do, it’s -- fascinating, sir. Master --

BISBY
I’m glad you think so.

He leans up on his elbows.
Little boy look in his eyes.

BISBY
(squeaky, high-pitched)
Please, Mommy, I know I’ve been a bad boy --
but will you please powder my pee-pee?

PUSH IN ON Summer.
Staring. Open-mouthed.

INT. RITZ CARLTON SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
The languid, breathy-femme trip-hop of Morcheeba’s
LET IT GO oozes over --

MAVRA. Circling her new digs.
Lux deluxe. She goes to the couch.

Opens a briefcase on the coffee table.
Pulls out a book. Opens it, to reveal --

A CHROME HANDGUN.
In pieces. Assembly required.
She smiles.

Fingers a number on her cell.
Walks out onto the terrace.

OUTSIDE
She squints in the bright sunshine.
Slides on her shades.

SPLIT SCREEN WITH:

EXT. SIDEWALK CAFE - DAY
SILKE DEREVKO (50) sits alone at a table.
A sleepy-eyed Serbian hipster
in stubble and leather.
Smokes a black cigarette.

His phone RINGS. He SNATCHES it.

MAVRA
(into her cell)
Hello, Poppa Bear?

SILKE
RED? Is that you?

MAVRA
Surprise, surprise.

SILKE
I thought you were -- gone.

MAVRA
The rumors of my demise were --
of my own doing.

SILKE
I see. Business or pleasure?

MAVRA
Later for pleasure.
First, business. I have job.

SILKE
Not on phone. Where do we -- ?

MAVRA
Princess Stefanie von Taxi und Drang
is having costume ball at Croatian embassy.

SILKE
That is social event of year.
You have invitation?

MAVRA
Dahling. I never need invitation --

INT. EMPLOYEE’S LADIES ROOM - AT THAT MOMENT
Summer looks in the mirror. Haunted. Shaking.
She turns on the faucet. Hard.
About to splash water on her face, when --

She sees a SEMEN STAIN on her top.
LOSES IT. Retching, heaving sobs.

Lindsey FLIES through the door.
Stops.

LINDSEY
Summer!

Lindsey grabs her.
Hugs tight. Strokes her hair.

SUMMER
I don’t -- I can’t -- I --

LINDSEY
Shhhhhhh, it’s okay.
It’s okay -- let it out, let it out --

Summer does.
We hold on this.

She quiets down.
Pulls away.

SUMMER
Was it -- hard for you the first time?

LINDSEY
Does a bear think with his dick in the woods?

SUMMER
(hint of a smile)
This place is -- freaky.

LINDSEY
What keeps me going is --
I tell myself this is -- temporary.

SUMMER
Temporary.

LINDSEY
(smiles, holds up a vial)
And then I have myself a little pick- me-up.

SUMMER
Is that -- coke?

Lindsey nods.
Does a bump on the left nostril.
Then the right. Offers it. Beaming.

LINDSEY
Try it, you’ll like it.

SUMMER
What about security?

LINDSEY
Are you kidding?
This place is more corrupt than Capitol hill.
This is DC, baby -- the home of the high
and the land of the freeze.
(presses into Summer’s hand)
Come on, it’ll make you feel godlike.

Summer stares at the vial.

LINDSEY
And it’ll make that fucker’s face go Away.

SUMMER
Promise?

She INHALES a bump.
And another. Shakes her head.

SUMMER
My throat, it --

LINDSEY
That’s the drip. Swallow.

Summer’s eyes BURN with pleasure.
She smiles.

LINDSEY
Welcome to the Pleasuredome.

SUMMER
Let’s party.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! "... will you powder my pee-pee?" LMAO!!

    Oops... Summer just got "initiated", didn't she...? Yeah, I'm thinkin' this is one of those "things" that goes better with coke, isn't it?

    Hmmm... so, Mavra brought her shiny little "friend"?... theres gonna be trouble, isn't there?

    Okay.... I'm strapped in... let's go! lol!!

    xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ready, cause Mavra's on her way over to the club, and there's gonna be TROUBLE ...

    xoCP<3

    ReplyDelete