Friday, August 13, 2010

Ride The Dragon



Happy Friday, crime motherfuckers! It's time once again to get your ass in gear over to the dark side, and come with me to a place where your darkest hardboiled fantasies become sins of the flesh ... sins of desire ... and unholy acts of violence, right here, at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

In Chapter 14 of FULL BODY, we return once again to The International, DC's most exclusive 'gentleman's spa.' First up, Croatian crime boss Yuri Vlaovic blackmails a city councilman with pictures of him dressed like a Hooters girls. Then, French-African gazelle Ayanna Prouxl accepts the Surgeon General's offer of a little heroin to get the party started. Meanwhile, 'The Angel of Lisbon' Catalina's client shocks her with a VERY dangerous sex act ...


EXT. WASHINGTON MONUMENT - REFLECTING POOL - NIGHT
Yuri sits on a park bench. Talks on his cell.

YURI
Just sit tight.
She just got here,
she’s going to wait for perfect moment,
she wants to torture us.
Nothing will happen tonight.
(listens)
Calm down, calm down.
I’ll get you more security.
And after I finish this deal,
I put out hit on the cunt.
(listens)
I’m sorry. Your mother --

A FIGURE IN BLACK approaches.
Yuri sees him.
Picks up Oogie.
Puts him in his pocket.

YURI
I must go now, ljubavnik.
Client is here.
(beat)
Love you, too --

He hangs up.
Looks at the FIGURE (40’s).

Tall, lean, Kennedy-esque.
The grim version. Anxious. Pissed.

YURI
City Councilman Hassig.
Nice to see you.

HASSIG
You fucking bastard.

YURI
Kill strip club ordinance,
make sure vote don’t pass,
and maybe I have second thought.

HASSIG
You’re a scumbag.

YURI
And you’re stimulating conversationalist.
Would be shame for gossip rags
to get picture of you
dressed like Hooters girl.

HASSIG
I’ve got your money,
you greasy bastard.

He pulls a fat envelope
out of his jacket pocket.
Tosses it.

Yuri smiles grimly.
Looks inside. Nods. Stands.

YURI
Pleasure doing business.

He offers his hand to shake.
Hassig SPITS.

HASSIG
Business, right.
You’re a fucking lowlife thug,
a blight on this nation’s capitol.

YURI
That might be --
but I don’t dress like cheerleader
and stick large vegetable in asshole.

INT. RED MASSAGE SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
Dr. Almond sits on the table.
Gestures to a small,
jewel-encrusted mirror
with four tiny lines laid out on it.

CHICK
Prepare to ride the dragon, princess.

He hands her a silver tube.
A diamond glints on the end.
Ayanna bends over.
Inserts the straw.

AYANNA
It’s -- brown? Is that --

CHICK
Heroin? Indeed.
Please, don’t tell me
you’ve never done smack.
I thought you were a woman of the world.

AYANNA
I am, but I’m not some fucking junkie --

CHICK
It’s not addictive if you snort it.
I’ve been gacking for over forty years now.
(sighs, remembering)
In London you register with the government,
get it free --

Ayanna stares. Wheels turning.

CHICK
Oh, come on,
two little lines won’t hurt you.
And you won’t get addicted.
Don’t forget I’m a doctor.
(beat)
A very rich doctor --

AYANNA
How’s your bedside manner?
(does a line, rubs her nose)
Doesn’t burn as bad as --

Ayanna CLUTCHES her stomach.
Turns green.

CHICK
You might want to run to the loo.

She does. Like a rabbit.
RETCHING in the next room.

CHICK
Splash some water on your face!
Now comes the fun part!

Ayanna weaves back into the room.
Dreamy, shit-eating grin.

CHICK
Someone looks orgasmic.
How do you feel?

AYANNA
Like I see Jesus --
and she’s really fucking hot --
and I want to fuck the shit out of her.

CHICK
Splendid idea!
I think we need to get a little play-toy
for you to snack on --

AYANNA
(dreamy)
Play-toy --

CHICK
Do you have anyone in mind?

AYANNA
Yeah -- I do.

PUSH IN on Ayanna’s hungry eyes.

AYANNA
Cat-a-li-na --

DISSOLVE TO:

CATALINA’S FACE
as she looks down.
Working her magic.

OMAR (O.C.)
God, yes. That’s so fucking GOOD.

INT. BLACK MASSAGE SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
From Omar’s head POV,
we see Catalina working on him.

(His head obscures what she’s doing --
we only see her arm down to her elbow.
But we can tell she’s pumping him.)

CATALINA
Such a good boy --
are you ready, baby?

OMAR
God, yes -- hell, no --
s’too good --

Her eyes register pain.
Lips, a big fake smile.

She keeps working it.
Omar GROANS.

CATALINA
That’s right,
close your eyes,
feels so good --
(looks at watch)
We’re getting near
the end of the session, baby --
don’t you want to finish?

OMAR
Okay, okay --

Suddenly he GRABS his tie.
YANKS on it. HARD.

CATALINA
What are you DOING?
You’re going to choke!

OMAR
(releases a little, gurgles)
Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Keep going!

CATALINA
Alight, alright!

He YANKS on the tie.
Face red. Eyes bulge.
Tongue lolls out.

CATALINA
Stop! You’re going to kill yourself!

OMAR
Gaaaaaa -- gonna cuh -- gonna cuh --

CATALINA
Do it, baby! Do it for me!

He FLINGS away the tie.
SPASMS like a bull on steroids.
A primal, animal BRAY at the moon.

OMAR
YEAAAHHHHHHH -- ARGGGHHH!

Omar JERKS like a rabid puppet.
Stops, as if in mid-air.

OMAR
Goddammit to FUCK.
That was fucking INCREDIBLE.

Catalina grabs a towel.
Covers him.

CATALINA
What is the thing --
with the tie?

Omar sits up.
Glazed, evil smile.

OMAR
Just a little trick I picked up
in the south of France
from an 80’s rock singer.
(beat)
But he didn’t do it right.

2 comments:

  1. Gee... why do I get feeling, Yuri does not like Mavra very much? Ha! Yuri... you don't want to under-estimate this woman... after all, she did come back from the dead... I am pretty sure she means to dim your lights. You probably want to watch your back, and your sides... ;-)

    "Ride the dragon"... sounds dangerous! haha!

    So, the Surgeon General says doing smack isn't addictive? And, he's been doing it for 40 years? Yeah... I don't see a "habit" there... WTF?! That shit done turned his brains to tapioca...

    Mmm... yeah.... let's see Ayanna and Catalina play with each other.... :D

    80's rock singer... autoerotic asphyxiation? Wasn't that Michael Hutchins of INXS? I remember Ryan telling me about that one time. I am pretty sure I would not like that... when I am in the "throes" as it were... I need all the oxygen I can get... haha!!

    Awesome chapter to wrap up the week with, Carole! Looking forward to next week...

    xoxoxo <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, JUST WAIT until they come face to face. To this date, it's one of my favorite scenes EVER.

    And, yes -- Catalina and Ayanna get to have a little fun later on ...

    Yep. Michael Hutchence. Poor baby. If I were making this now, I'd update it to David Carradine ...

    xoCP<3

    ReplyDelete