Monday, August 2, 2010

Pole Position

Happy Monday, crime-stoppers! Are you ready? Willing? Disabled? Then it's once again time to take a trip to the dark side, to a place where your darkest fears becomes sins of the flesh, right here, at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

In chapter 5 of FULL BODY, we return to the scene of the crime at The International, DC's most exclusive 'gentleman's spa,' where newbie Summer Donovan is being shown how to do a massage by French-African gazelle Ayanna Prouxl. Meanwhile, Aussie spitfire Lindsey Lette works her magic on defense contractor 'Big Willy' Birmingham ... who has quite the surprise for her in his briefcase ...


INT. RED MASSAGE SUITE - NIGHT
The gleaming, glorious Euro-trance of DJ Encore & Engelina’s
I SEE RIGHT THROUGH TO YOU shimmers over --

Lindsey lays out red towels.
Resplendent in an outre little black cocktail number.

In the spa is WILLIAM ‘BIG WILLIE’ BIRMINGHAM (65),
defense contractor. Big gutted. Red-nosed. Perspiring. Strange rug.
Everything that weapons for bucks can buy.

He puffs a Cuban.
Sips champagne from a flute. Grins.

BIG WILLIE
Y’all better get a move on, lil’ lady.
Times a-wastin.’
I’m as randy as a sailor
at a Tijuana pony show.

LINDSEY
What’s a -- ‘pony show?’

BIG WILLIE
Thas’ where ya watch
a horse fuck a Mexican whore.
Gets yer juices goin.’

LINDSEY
(smiles, starts to undress)
You’re feeling awfully naughty today --

BIG WILLIE
You bet yore beautiful hide.
Jus’ sold me a passel a’
heat-seeking stealth
ground-to-air missiles to Uncle Sam.
Made out like Jeb Bush
at a bikini car wash for cancer kids.

Lindsey neatly folds her dress on a hanger. Sits.
Starts to take off her shoes --

BIG WILLIE
(eyeing her, throaty)
Leave the shoes on.
Leave ‘em on.

LINDSEY
But these are Jimmy Choos --
they’re very expensive.

BIG WILLIE
Fuck that.
I’ll buy ya a new pair.
They’re fuckin’ HOT.
Keep ‘em on.

Lindsey eyes him.
Sips her champagne.

Raises a six-inch platform.
Starts to step down into the spa.

LINDSEY
Here’s to five-hundred dollar toilet seats --

She settles into the water.
Takes a glass. They clink.

BIG WILLIE
Five-hundred dollar crapper lids.
Thas’ fucking FUNNY.
(thinks)
I’ve never charged more
than four-hundred myself --

PUSH IN ON Lindsey’s face.
Her fake, frozen smile.
Eyes glassy. Anywhere else but here.

INT. GOLD MASSAGE SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
Summer lies on her back.
A small, gold towel on her privates.
Ayanna works on her legs.

AYANNA
Slowly, not to rush,
you never want them
to think you are rushing --
(beat)
You have beautiful knees.
Sharp. Sleek.

SUMMER
It’s from rollerblading.
Gives you a nice cut.
Great range of motion cardio, too --

AYANNA
I see. I must try this rollerblading.
I need -- range of motion.

She reaches the top of Summer’s thighs.

SUMMER
That -- tickles.

AYANNA
It is anticipation.
The man now thinks you are
going for the twig and berries.
(places hands on Summer’s abs)
But you surprise them,
and leapfrog over the tent.

SUMMER
The 'tent?'

AYANNA
When the man’s cock is erect,
it pops up the towel,
makes a little tent.

She slowly massages
Summer’s abdomen in slow circles.

AYANNA
This increases the anticipation,
as you start to circle the area --
before we get into pole position --

INT. RED MASSAGE SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
Big Willie lies on the table on his stomach.
Big, fat white ass in the air.
A beached sea mammal.

Grabs the table with pudgy fingers.
Wriggles his toes.

Lindsey kneads Willie’s doughy ass-flesh.
He FARTS.

LINDSEY
EWWW!

She pulls away.
Holds her breath.
Makes a face.

WILLIE
Sorry ‘bout that.
Musta been the barbe-cued
baby back ribs --

LINDSEY
For breakfast?

WILLIE
Sticks ta yer ribs -- ha.

Lindsey goes to the bar.
Pours champagne.
Breathes deeply.

Grabs an air freshener.
Sprays the area.

WILLIE
Why don’tcha go
open up my briefcase.
I brought us a sur-prize.

LINDSEY
(sarcastic)
Ooh, I love surprises.

She opens it.
Pulls out a STRAP-ON DILDO
and harness.

LINDSEY
You want me to -- bugger you?

WILLIE
Hey, you said you were a feminist.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Okay... 2 grand a week is not enough to service someone like Big Willie! I think I will stick to my job! LOL!!!

    Glassy-eyed, huh? Sounds like Lindsay needed a little "sniff-sniff"... ;-)

    Oh... Carole... I really LOVE your writing, but... Ewww!! So, Linds is gonna go drillin' for oil on the moon, eh? Make him scream, Lindsay!!! haha!!

    Ayanna can give me a "massage" anytime! muaahhh!!!

    Okay... this was definitely worth waiting over the weekend for!

    You ROCK, Girl!! xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you likee. Shame this one never got made ...

    I know a stripper who makes 2 grand A NIGHT. Seems like that would be better than the shit THESE girls have to put up with ...

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like very much!

    Yeah, I can imagine some strippers can make some really good money! I tipped a stripper $50 one time... as a joke a couple years ago, we took our gay friend Ryan to the Dolphin for his birthday... got all the girls to dance for him and mash their boobs in his face! OMG!! You should have seen... it was so funny!!!

    Anyway, this really hot redhead came out for her set, and I'm stuffing bills in her g-string... then her g-string came off... I tented a 20 on the bar and she squatted over and picked it up... with her vertical smile! At that point, Tina drug me out... I think she was afraid I was going to join the girl up on the bar. HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete