Thursday, August 12, 2010

Money Shot



Happy Thursday, crime kids! It's time once again to take a trip to the dark side, where your most hardboiled fantasies become sins of the flesh, right here, at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace, where the chicks are hot, and the action hotter ... at That Killing Feeling.

In Chapter 13 of FULL BODY, we return once again to The International, DC's most exclusive 'gentleman's spa,' where things are really heating up. Aussie spinner Lindsay Lette starts her session with new client Navy Seal Gus Harden, where more than sparks fly. Meanwhile, security guard Rod Katz is videotaping the session, and gets busted by an undercover federal agent, and newbie Summer Donovan begins a nightmare session with black ops spook Dwight Blank, who is more than handful ...


INT. BLUE MASSAGE SUITE - NIGHT
Jordan James’ so-ridiculous-it’s-cool shimmering-pulse
Eurotrance cover of Bon Jovi’s LIVING ON A PRAYER over --

Lindsey, sitting in the spa.
Sipping a large blue martini.

GUS HARDEN
steps into frame (27).
Chiseled, rock-hardbody. Gleaming.

And right now, with his
perfect bare ass to the CAMERA.

GUS
Reporting for duty -- miss.

LINDSEY
(laughs)
Holy shit.

GUS
(gets in water)
Holy shit what?

LINDSEY
You’re fucking gorgeous.
And you’re a SEAL.

GUS
And I’m trained.

LINDSEY
That’s my joke --
(beat)
So what on earth are you doing here?

GUS
Pulled out my back in Nepal.
(beat)
And my wife is pregnant.

LINDSEY
(reaches over, strokes his arm)
Dangerous mission?

GUS
Danger is my middle name.
(leans in to kiss)
I’m not supposed to do this --

LINDSEY
Definitely against the rules --

And they kiss. Softly. Then hungrily.

ON A TELEVISION MONITOR
we see them make out. Hot. Heavy.
Thrashing in the water.

INT. SECURITY WATCH ROOM - AT THAT MOMENT
Rod Katz watches. Eyes glazed.
Hand moves down to his crotch.

ROD
Yeah, c’mon -- fuck her.
Give me the money shot --

A soft KNOCK-KNOCK on the door.

ROD
Who’s there?

REYNOLDS (O.C.)
It’s Reynolds. Can I come in?

ROD
(to himself)
Okay, be cool, be cool.
(rubs his hands on his pants)
Yeah, sure -- hold on.

He goes to the door.
Unlocks, opens it.

Reynolds comes in.
Holds a manilla shipping envelope.

REYNOLDS
Hello, Katz.

ROD
Hi -- it’s Rod.

REYNOLDS
I know. Sit.

He does, perplexed.

ROD
So what’s up?

REYNOLDS
Here’s what’s up.
(whips out her badge)
I’m with a federal agency
organized crime task force,
and I’ve just busted you
selling your little home movies on Ebay.
(pulls out a DVD)
Brazen, I must admit.
But extraordinarily stupid.
You’re under arrest, asshole.

ROD
Shit. No -- wait, I can explain --

REYNOLDS
Shut the fuck up and listen to me,
you fat, fucking greasy tub of shit --

He nods. Blinking.

ROD
Okay, okay --

REYNOLDS
You are going to help me
gather evidence that the perversion
I saw on this DVD
is business as usual.
AND, that the girls engage
in sexual intercourse for money.
You cooperate, I’ll give you immunity.
Maybe.

ROD
Shit.

REYNOLDS
You in?
Or do I take you to
federal lockup right now --

ROD
I’m in. I’m in.
(beat)
Shit.

REYNOLDS
What’s wrong? Scared?

ROD
No.
(beat)
I -- shit my pants.

INT. GOLD MASSAGE SUITE - AT THAT MOMENT
Propellerheads’ drum-and-bass acid-jazz cover of
ON HER MAJESTY’S SECRET SERVICE over --

Summer, in a spa next to DWIGHT BLANK (30’s).
Flabby, strange-looking. Mouth a sneer.
Black, beady eyes flicker like
secret butterflies.

Sips cognac.
Looks like he needs a bath.

And he’s IN one.

DWIGHT
C’mon. Sit on my lap.

Summer smiles faintly.
Manouvers on top of him.

DWIGHT
Nice.
(looks around)
I like this place.
I’m going to have to
come here all the time.
(squeezes her boobs)
And request YOU. Ha.

SUMMER
(SMACKS his hands away)
NO!

DWIGHT
But I thought that we could --

SUMMER
You have to negotiate
for things like that.

DWIGHT
Oh, I see --
kind of like when you’re in Africa,
and you need missile launcher parts --
and all you have
to bargain with is a camel.

Pause.

SUMMER
Yeah. Like that.

DWIGHT
So how much to squeeze your tits?

SUMMER
Uh -- fifty dollars. Each.

DWIGHT
(grabs, SQUEEZES her boobs)
Whoooooooo!

SUMMER
Hey! No! Stop that!

DWIGHT
But I thought for a hundred clams --

SUMMER
We were still negotiating!

DWIGHT
Are all the women here
so passive-aggressive?

SUMMER
Okay, look.
You’re obviously a newbie.
Here’s the deal --
the GIRL calls the shots.
You get two chances to behave.
On the third, you get thrown out.
Got it?

DWIGHT
Got it.
(beat)
Bet you’re really good with a riding crop.

SUMMER
What?

DWIGHT
Hey. I’ve got an idea.
Wanna do some blow?

SUMMER
You have -- coke?

DWIGHT
US government pharmaceutical grade, baby.
Opens doors in Nicaragua --
(beat)
Whaddaya say we get on the table
and play ‘drug mule and the sheik?’

Summer takes a sip of cognac.
Makes a face.

SUMMER
Okay. But no camels.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Reynolds is a f**king cop!! Boy... Yuri get hands on her and he will make violin strings out of her guts!!

    LMAO!!! Rod did not... omg!!! Too funny!!! I'm a little surprised he didn't just faint when he saw the badge.... haha!!

    Thats right Summer... make 'em pay...they wanna play with your "girls"!! I think I'd ask 75$ for mine... they are pretty damn nice... lol!!!

    I think maybe Summer is starting to get the hang of this, huh?

    Great writing, honey!! Seriously, high point of my day... reading your stories!

    xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're on board, doll. Love to get your comments every day ... !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete