Monday, November 2, 2009

Are We Happy Now?

Happy fucking Monday, hardboiled-pulp hipsters. Are you ready for an all-out assault to your senses? Ready for a swift kick in the head? Then get your dirty little asses over to the only crime scene in town ... at That Killing Feeling.

Onto today's action-paced episode from LEGS, where the going gets tough, and the tough get going ... to hell.

Private eye Carrie Love and black ops Interpol spook Felina Bella Donna make their escape from the clutches of demented snuff filmmaker Klaus Speer ... while insane, defrocked CIA operative The Bagger, and his crossdressing junior assassin Cindy close in on Klaus, and prepare to do a little 'open-air surgery' ...


EXT. KLAUS' ESTATE - GROUNDS - NIGHT
Carrie and Feling RUN down the stairs -- past the pool --
the patio -- the main house -- then down wooden steps going downhill --

Which end at a deck at the edge of the cliff.
A blue-lit Jacuzzi bubbles invitingly.

FELINA
I bet the water in there is like egg drop soup.

CARRIE
Probably get knocked up just getting in.

An explosion BOOMS behind them. They turn and look.

EXT. KLAUS’ GARAGE - CONTINUOUS
A big hole BLASTS through the roof.
Machine gun fire sprays. Shouting.
Another EXPLOSION.

CARRIE AND FELINA
watch the carnage.

CARRIE
I’m in a Jason Statham movie.

FELINA
I was so fucking close. So fucking close.

CARRIE
Don't worry. We're gonna get that motherfucker.
I'm gonna have his balls for breakfast.
(takes her hand, kisses it)
C'mon, super-spy, we gotta cruise.

EXT. KLAUS’ ESTATE - POOL - NIGHT
The water is still. Black.
A pipe pokes through the surface.
A shadowy figure below.

Cindy marches onto the diving board with her bazooka.
The lights flick on, revealing Klaus under the surface.

CINDY
You were right, Norman. He's in the pool.
(to herself)
Like shooting frogs in a barrel.
(to Klaus)
Up periscope, skipper --
and lemmee see your torpedo.

Klaus surfaces.

CINDY (CONT'D)
Hey, little froggie, nice night for a dip?

The Bagger approaches.
Cradling his rocket launcher.

THE BAGGER
It's fish in a barrel, you dumb blonde.
And I told you not to call me Norman.
You call me Norman one more time
and I'll rip off your fake tits.

CINDY
(points weapon at him)
You try that, and I'll blow you a fourth input.

THE BAGGER
Hey. That's my expression.
And I only have two inputs.
(beat)
Just like you.

CINDY
Oh yeah?

THE BAGGER
Yeah.

CINDY
Whataya gonna do about it?
(beat)
NORMAN.

THE BAGGER
Fucking CUNT.

He FLIPS the bazooka to the left -- BLAM.
Cindy's pink Miatta EXPLODES in a ball of flames.

CINDY
is speechless. The junior assassin’s eyes fill with tears.

CINDY
I just made the last payment on my little Mary.

She starts SOBBING.

THE BAGGER
Hey, now. Don't cry. Please don't cry.
You know how I hate it when you cry.

CINDY
Y-you killed her.

THE BAGGER
What can I do to make it up to you, my little flower?

She thinks a moment.
Then brightens. Pulls out a scalpel.

CINDY
You can let me circumcise him.

Klaus freaks. Dives back under surface.

THE BAGGER
No, no, no -- we have to bring him in -- in one piece.

CINDY
Don't worry. I’ve done it before.

Pause.

THE BAGGER
Can I have the foreskin?

She gives him a thumbs up.

THE BAGGER (CONT'D)
Are we happy now?

She nods excitedly. Eyes sparkling.

No comments:

Post a Comment