Thursday, September 2, 2010

Raging Current Of Fertility



It's time once again to take a trip to the dark side, where your darkest fantasies become sins of the flesh, right here, where the hardboiled action is non-stop, at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

In Chapter 27 of FULL BODY, after being seated at their table at Dumba, DC's hottest restaurant, French African gazelle Ayanna Prouxl starts feeling faint, and rushes off to the ladies room, leaving Portuguese vixen Catalina Gil to fend off the advances of an African prince. Meanwhile, would-be singer Summer Donovan and Aussie spinner Lindsey Lette successfully penetrate the inner sanctum of The Eighth Street Lounge, where Summer must suddenly get ready to perform ...


INT. DHUMBA RESTAURANT - NIGHT
The sacred sitar-beat of Hindi Ensemble’s BOMBAY over --
Matre D leading the women into the restaurant.

PERSIAN MATRE D
Welcome to Dhumba, ladies.
My name is Mehran.
I will be your culinary guide.

CATALINA
What kind of restaurant is this?

MEHRAN
Thai-Persian fusion.
(gestures)
Have a seat at the bar
while we get your table ready.

He bows. Leaves. The women sit.

CATALINA
Wow. What service.

AYANNA
Are you kidding?
Did you see the raging hard-on
in his Dolce and Gabannas?
He’s ready to shoot chick peas.

CATALINA
Shhh. We’re not at work.

The HOLLOW-FACED THAI BARTENDER
leans over. Grins toothily.

HOLLOW-FACED THAI BARTENDER
What can I get you ladies?

CATALINA
I’ll have a Kir Royale, please.

AYANNA
Make it two.

Ayanna blinks.
Shakes her head.
Rubs her temples.

CATALINA
Are you okay?

AYANNA
I’m not -- feeling so --

She slides off the bar stool.
Stands. Unsteady.

CATALINA
Ayanna, what’s wrong?

AYANNA
I -- have to go to the ladies’ room.
I’ll be right back --

CATALINA
I’ll come with you --

AYANNA
No, shhhh. Save my seat, it’s okay --

She weaves away. Catalina frowns.
Puts her bag on Ayanna’s stool.
The bartender slides over their drinks.

An AFRICAN PRINCE
sits on the other side of Catalina.
Natty in his native Dashiki.
Grins a gold-toothed smile.

AFRICAN PRINCE
Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Prince Ja’Far Ngdelgachela.
At your service.

CATALINA
I’m sorry,
but I’m waiting for my friend.

JA’FAR
Please. I simply desire
pleasant conversation.
What do you do for a living?
Are you a fashion model?

CATALINA
I’m a -- massage therapist.

Ja’far beams.
Gestures at his lap.
Makes a ‘jerk off’ motion.

JA’FAR
What would you charge to
assuage the raging current
of fertility which inflames my loin?

Catalina RECOILS in shock.
Slides off her stool. Quivering.

CATALINA
WHAT did you say?!

Mehran appears.

MEHRAN
Is everything alright?

CATALINA
No, everything is NOT alright.
That man -- said something VERY rude --
and he’s --

MEHRAN
Please. Come with me.
Your table’s ready.

They start walking.

CATALINA
Aren’t you going to throw him out?

MEHRAN
I can’t -- he’s the owner.

INT. ESL - UPPER FLOOR LOUNGE - REAR - AT THAT MOMENT
Eye Patch shows the women
into a candlelit dressing room.
Tapestries. Oversized pillows
on the floor. Incense burning.

MAN WITH EYE PATCH
Make yourself at home.

SUMMER
(staring)
Thanks, uh --

MAN WITH EYE PATCH
Gianluca.
(whispers)
Break a leg -- Wednesday.

He leaves.
Summer softly closes the door.

SUMMER
Holly fucking shit.
We did it.
(turns)
Never thought an eye-patch
could be hot.

LINDSEY
What do we do now?

Pause.

SUMMER
I guess I’m going
to have to SING --

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... Thai-Persian fusion.... sounds interesting... I have never had Persian, but I love Thai!

    Haha!! Ready to shoot chickpeas.... oh, you do have a way with words... :) Yeah... I'll just bet he would love to serve them... muaahh!!

    Oh no! What is wrong with Ayanna? She can't leave Catalina alone with that horny African prince... then again... maybe Catalina could give "his highness" a nice little massage.... I bet the prince is loaded... and not just his "pistol", if you take my meaning... "don't get any on you, Sweetie!!"

    And remember... wash your hands before handling food! Lol!!

    An eye-patch is hot? Hmmm... wonder how I would look with an eye patch? "Cute to hot in the patch of an eye!" Hehe!!

    Naaah... better not, I'd probably walk into a wall! I haven't had a black eye since the eighth grade. HAHA!!

    So... looks like Summer gets to "sing for her supper"? Hope she is good! "Break a leg, honey!" ;-)

    Story is soooooo COOL, Carole!! :D

    xoxoxo <3 <3

    ReplyDelete