Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Strip Search

Happy Hump Day, crime humpsters. Are you ready to take a trip to the dark side? Ready for another taste of harboiled noir, served cold? Then get your tight little asses over the coolest joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

Onto today's joint from BLOOD GETS IN YOUR EYES, where we serve up another heaping helping of sex, drugs and murder ...

Homicide cops Bernie Keko and Danette Day interrupt their stakeout with a little slap and tickle ... meanwhile, hooker Alona Tal, drug dealer Beggar Leck and serial killer Holly Land are about to drop some E in preparation of cutting up the dead bodies hidden in Alona's hotel room ...


INT. DANETTE AND BERNIE’S HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT
Danette walks into the room. Then Bernie.
He shuts the door. Walks up to her.
They stare at each other.

BERNIE
Shitty room.

DANETTE
It’ll do.

BERNIE
Been too long, Net.

DANETTE
(throaty)
Way too long.

She GRABS him.
They go at it, hot and heavy, fall onto the bed.
Start RIPPING each other’s clothes off.

BERNIE
Time for your strip search.

DANETTE
Better not be shooting blanks.

BERNIE
Why do you think they call me a PEACE officer?

DANETTE
Shut up and fuck me.

BERNIE
Now you’re talking.
(whips out handcuffs)
Assume the position, and spread ‘em.

INT. ALONA’S SHITTY HOTEL ROOM - AT THAT MOMENT
Alona and Holly sit on the couch, sharing a joint.
Holly looks lost, scared. Like she’s about to cry.

HOLLY
I think there’s something -- wrong with me, Alona.

ALONA
Don’t be silly.

She puts her hand on Holly’s bare knee.
Rubs it gently.

Holly looks, shy.
Likes it. Cheeks turn red.

HOLLY
I did a -- bad thing, Alona.
A really bad thing.

ALONA
That was an honest mistake, honey.
You thought I was in danger --

HOLLY
No, not that. Back at school --

Alona leans closer. As if to kiss her.

ALONA
Shhhhh --

The door OPENS.
In walks Beggar. Freaked out.

ALONA (CONT'D)
(looks)
What’s wrong, baby?

BEGGAR
We’re fucked. I’M fucked.

ALONA
What happened?

BEGGAR
This cop came up to me
while I was opening the trunk --
and he got suspicious of what I was doing, and I -- I --
(beat)
Killed him.

ALONA
WHAT?

HOLLY
(strange smile)
Did you like it?

BEGGAR
What? NO, of COURSE not.
I didn’t mean to kill him.
I was -- trying to stop him from finding the E --

ALONA
But you got it okay?

BEGGAR
(pulls out the envelope)
Yeah, yeah, I got it.

ALONA
Thank god.
(realizes)
What did you do with the body?

BEGGAR
He’s -- in the trunk.

ALONA
Holy shit.

BEGGAR
Yeah. Tell me about it.
(beat)
A fucking COP.
(to Holly)
And what the fuck is up with you?
'Did I like it?'

Holly stares at Beggar.
Blank look on her face.

ALONA
Beggar, chill. Holly’s in shock.
It’s been a rough night for all of us.
We’ll deal with Bad Lieutenant later.
First we have to dispose of our friends under the bed.
It’s going to be light in a couple of hours,
and we gotta jam before
they start stinking the place up -- got it?

BEGGAR
Yeah.

ALONA
So let’s do our drugs and get to work.

Beggar pulls out the envelope. Opens it.
Dumps a small mound on the mirror.
Starts chopping it up.

HOLLY
(eyes grow wide)
I’ve never done ecstacy --

BEGGAR
A virgin?
(beat)
We’ll have to see about THAT.

HOLLY
Promise me you’ll be -- rough?

No comments:

Post a Comment