Thursday, April 12, 2012

Party Out Of Bounds



Happy Thursday, crime slicksters. It's time once again to take a trip to the dark side, where the girls are hot, the drinks are cold, and the hardboiled-pulp-noir action is non-stop, right here, at the coolest crime joint in cyberspace ... at That Killing Feeling.

In Chapter 19 of GUN-WILD, trigger-happy runaway trust fund heiress Cam Clinch gets down with bank robber Rod Funk in the RV bedroom ... but when she starts getting kinky with her gun, he shoots more than his load ...


INT. RV - BACK BEDROOM - NIGHT
Hondo lies in bed with Net.
Touches her bare leg.

She SLAPS his hand away.
Pulls out a joint. Lights it.

NET
Keep your hands off me -- faggot.

HONDO
(laughs)
Who you calling a faggot?

NET
You wanna fuck him -- instead of me.

HONDO
You got that wrong, darlin’ --
I wanna fuck BOTH of you.
(beat)
You said you were a swinger.

NET
A Straight swinger, asshole --
not fucking GAY.

HONDO
What? You never orgied?

NET
Yeah, but where I come from,
guys fuck girls,
and girls fuck girls,
but GUYS don’t fuck GUYS.

HONDO
That’s right, I forgot -- you’re from Texas.

NET
What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean?

She grabs a bottle of tequila
on the bed stand. CHUGS it.

HONDO
You know you might be a redneck, IF --

NET
ASSHOLE!

Net THROWS the bottle at him. He DUCKS.
It SMASHES against the wall -- CRASH.

HONDO
BABY!
(grabs her)
I’m SORRY.

NET
(shrieks)
What the FUCK?

She starts crying. Sobbing.
He strokes her hair.

HONDO
I’m sorry, baby -- I’m sorry.
I was just playin’ with you --
(beat)
We’re fucked up -- you know? I’m SORRY.

NET
(tears subside)
Kay --

HONDO
What can I do to make it up to you?
What would make my little bank robber happy?

Net pulls away. Nasty smile. Eyes burning.

NET
You can fix me a Cam sandwich.

INT. WINNEBAGO - UPSTAIRS BEDROOM - AT THAT MOMENT
Circular stairs lead up to the second level bedroom.
Plush and ornate. Plasma-screen. Wet bar.

The stereo softly thumps some
trippy world-beat like Thievery Corporation.

Cam lays back on the bed against the pillows.
Rod sits on the other side. Sips a drink.

ROD
But I don’t understand.

CAM
I said, no touching.

ROD
So, what -- you want me to watch you -- ?

CAM
(dreamy)
I like to watch --

ROD
Watch you -- play with yourself?

CAM
First -- the money.

ROD
What do you wanna do with the money?

CAM
Wanna -- fuck the money.
(sips her drink)
Throw some on the bed, willya?

Rod puts his drink down. Leans over,
takes a couple of fistfuls of bills
from the bag on the floor.

ROD
You’re crazy --

And he THROWS the cash on the bed.
It flutters down over Cam.

CAM
(giggles)
More, more, MORE.

She picks the gun up off the bedside table.
Starts rubbing it on her crotch.
Rod THROWS more money on her.

CAM
Yeah, that’s it -- that’s it --

She grabs some with her other hand.
Rubs it on her chest.

CAM
Hot dollars --

ROD
Fuck. Turning me on --

He reaches into his boxer shorts.
Starts stroking it.

CAM
You like that, baby?

ROD
You’re so -- fucking hot.

CAM
Gun-wild, lover. Gun-wild.

She maneuvers the pistol inside her panties.
Slowly, carefully -- slides the barrel inside.
GASPS.

CAM
(closes her eyes)
Ohmigod.

ROD
Holy shit.

CAM
OMIGOD -- I’m gonna --

ROD
UHHH -- UHHH --

CAM
I’m gonna, I’m gonna --

Her body shudders. She MOANS.
CRIES OUT. AHHHHHHHHH!

Finally finding release.
Rod SHOOTS a load in his shorts.

ROD
ARRRRRRRRRGH!

We hear FOOTSTEPS coming up the stairs.
A soft knock-knock.

HONDO (O.C.)
Greetings, love birds.

HONDO
Appears in the doorway.
Net, shyly hides behind him. WASTED.

HONDO
I brought a peace offering.
(holds up a pipe)
Black opium. Total chill.
(smiles)
Party out of bounds.

Cam’s eyes open.
She looks at Hondo. What the?

Rod looks at Hondo. Tries to focus.

ROD
Opium? I didn’t you know had --

HONDO
Secret stash. For emergencies.

CAM
Never did -- opium.

NET
It’s -- beautiful.
(raises her hands)
Beautiful.

HONDO
(sees the money)
Why’s all the cash on the gash?

CAM
Reindeer games, baby.

ROD
She’s a little -- kinky.

HONDO
Tell me something I DIDN’T know.

He smiles. Comes over to the bed.
Sits at the end. Net joins him.

He lights the pipe.
Takes a big hit. Holds it in.
Leans over. Hands it to Cam. EXHALES.

HONDO
Get ready to see God --

CAM
(takes the pipe)
Just saw her, baby.
(dreamy)
Just saw her.
(beat)
And she made me come --
(beat)
With cold blue steel.

She slides the pipe between her lips.
Flicks her Bic --

And TAKES A BIG HIT.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Cam getting off with a gun and money while high...that's just almost too much for this bad girl fan to take!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick around, doll. It's only gonna get NASTIER ... (!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha-ha! I knew Hondo swung both ways!

    Oops! I think I just came a little... hehe!

    Hmmm.... what would that feel like... the danger... loaded gun... wet little... ahem! Sorry... got a little carried away there..

    After this, I'm not sure I will ever be satisfied with my little silver bullet again...

    Okay... okay.... I know... I know... TMI! LOL!!

    xoxoxoxo <3 <3 <3

    Roni

    ReplyDelete